We’re a team of change-makers. Everyone at Bluebird Provisions is given the freedom, support, and resources they need to do their best work. We set challenging goals and then we surpass them. And we’re making a positive impact while having fun making it.
Fulfillment Coordinator (Vancouver)
Read the posting here.
Must be passionate about preparing and eating healthy food. Must live the lifestyle of health and wellness, be familiar with athletic populations, exercise and nutrition.
Scope of Services Needed:
Growth marketing focused on: lead generation, content marketing, influencers and community management.
- Write, create and execute result-driven long-form, research backed (1500-2500 words per article) written content for our website and other online and offline publications.
- Develop a content editorial calendar outlining themes and specific articles we will execute on for the upcoming quarter.
- Be able to write 1-2 long-form articles per week.
- Optimize content based on keyword research so it ranks highly on search engines.
- Provide appropriate calls-to-action within content to drive online revenue.
- Outreach to 3rd party publications to cross-post or write guest articles.
- Outreach to 3rd party websites to get back-links to our website.
- Develop and research new SEO strategies to optimize our existing and new articles for search engines.
- Develop visually appealing food-based photography for website and social media (Instagram and Facebook mainly).
- Develop and maintain editorial calendars for Facebook and Instagram.
- Plan to edit, schedule/post 3-4x per week on each channel.
- Draft and write content to execute on social media with the goal to tell our brand story, promote our values and our products.
- Identify and execute promotions, contests, cross-posting with other brands in the health and wellness space.
- Ongoing community management throughout all social media channels.
- Pitch content ideas, guest posts and collaborations with our trade partners (retail stores, food service, distributors)
- Identify and execute strategies to grow our referral traffic and online sales from social media.
- Maintain and engage on our product review platform. Ensure negative reviews are flagged and addressed with the support team. Positive reviews are personally touched and thanked.
- Brainstorm social marketing strategies to further achieve our goals.
- Online forums and social media groups presence maintenance, focusing on content distribution, monitoring (and starting) discussions and addressing inquiries.
- Drive qualified traffic and sales from social media channels to our website.
- Provide monthly reporting that includes all KPI’s within this role.
- Help build and manage our influencer program.
- Identify and reach out to potential influencers.
- Drive content curation and creation/collaboration with influencers.
- Be the main point of contact with all influencers
- Nurture relationships with influencers to ensure they are happy and set up to succeed.
- Track and report on influencer activity via CRM or spreadsheet.
General Growth Stuff
- Analyze and suggest new techniques for customer acquisition and lead generation.
- Build a complete online sales funnel.
- Optimize this funnel with A/B testing.
Subject line must be: "Growth Marketer For Bluebird"
Briefly (1-2 sentences per point) tell us three things we should try right now to generate more leads and acquire more customers.