If you want a creamy and satisfying gazpacho recipe for your next BBQ or picnic, you're in the right place.
I can't think of an easier way to make a tasty, high protein, vegetable centric meal. This gazpacho travels well and packs some serious zesty flavour. Trust me.
Summer is convenient, cooling meals. Gazpacho gets a bad reputation but is delicious. You can batch cook it ahead of time, and pull from the fridge or freezer when you need a quick, healthy meal.
You might be guessing what the secret ingredient is?
Gazpacho on it's own is a bit too boring for me. That's why I recommend adding bone broth to your gazpacho.
Bone broth is full of collagen protein, natural electrolytes and amino acids. It adds a satiating richness to your typical tomato based gazpacho.
Gazpacho Recipe With Bone Broth
- 2 cups spinach
- 2 large tomatoes
- 1 cup organic chicken bone broth
- ¼ cup avocado oil (or olive oil)
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped basil
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped parsley
- 1 medium cucumber, chopped
- ¼ medium yellow onion, chopped
- salt, to taste
- Lemon wedges, for serving
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor or blender (except for the lemon).
- Purée until smooth.
- Refrigerate until chilled (1-2 hours).
- Portion gazpacho in bowls and serve with lemon wedges.